Each month I share newly-published and soon-to-be-released books for school librarians. Enjoy this month’s list!
Children’s & YA Services
- Crash Course in Children’s Services by Penny Peck
- Dragons in the Stacks: A Teen Librarian’s Guide to Tabletop Role-Playing by Steven A. Torres-Roman
- Cataloging for School Librarians by Marie Kelsey
- The Common Core in Grades K-3: Top Nonfiction Titles from School Library Journal and The Horn Book Magazine (Classroom Go-To Guides), edited by Roger Sutton.
- More Library Mashups: Exploring New Ways to Deliver Library Data by Nicole C. Engard
- Story Smart: Using the Science of Story to Persuade, Influence, Inspire, and Teach by Kendall Haven
- Teaching Internet Basics: The Can-Do Guide by Joel A. Nichols
- Teaching Digital Photography: The Ultimate Guide to ‘Tween and Teen Learning by Keith Kyker
- Web Design for Libraries by Charles Rubenstein
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of my links, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thanks for supporting my site.