I welcome guest posts from Christians who are currently working or have previously worked in school library settings.
I accept submissions for the following topics:
- Current topics in school librarianship
- Work/faith integration
- Productivity in the context of libraries
I do not accept guest posts that are advertisements for your product or service (sponsored posts).
- Your custom made essays must be an original post, not previously published on the web or in print.
- If your post is accepted, you must agree not to publish the post anywhere else, including on your own website. You may post a brief summary or teaser/preview on your own blog as long as it links to the post on my site. If I reject your post, you are free to publish it anywhere you wish.
- Please provide me with a brief biography (approximately 3 lines) that will be included with your post. You may include links to your own blog, website, or social media presence.
- Please attach a recent, clear photo of yourself in JPEG format. I cannot publish copyrighted photos.
- Please submit your posts by . Be sure to include your post in the body of the email, not as an attachment.
- Please do not include HTML coding.
- I may edit your post for grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- I may add a short introduction and/or conclusion to your post about why I chose to publish it, or why I think it’s important.
- I reserve the right to accept or reject guest post submissions as I see fit.
- If I reject your post, I am not obligated to provide a reason as to why I rejected it.
- You will receive no monetary payment for your post.
- It may take up to two weeks for me to respond to your submission.