Each month I share some newly published and soon-to-be-released books for school librarians.
General Library Management & Technology
- Cataloging for School Librarians by Marie Kelsey
- Apps for Librarians: Using the Best Mobile Technology to Educate, Create, and Engage by Nicole Hennig
- Teaching Social Media: The Can-Do Guide by Liz M. Kirchhoff
- The Personal Librarian: Enhancing Student Experience, edited by Richard Moniz and Jean Moats.
- The Tween Scene: A Year of Programs for 10-to-14-Year Olds by Tiffany Balducci and Brianne Wilkins-Bester
- Help! I’m a New School Librarian: Practical Advice for Middle & High School Librarians by Lisa Newton (yes, yours truly!)
Children & ‘Tweens
- The Maker Cookbook: Recipes for Children’s and ‘Tweens Library Programs by Cindy Wall
Teens & YA
- Intellectual Freedom for Teens: A Practical Guide for YA and School Librarians by Kristin Fletcher-Spear and Kelly Tyler
- It Happens: A Guide to the Contemporary Realistic Fiction for the YA Reader by Kelly Jensen
- Reading the Art in Caldecott Award Books: A Guide to the Illustrations by Heidi K. Hammond
If you enjoyed this post or found it useful, please share it!
Disclosure: The links in this post are affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on my links I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thanks for supporting this site.