Each month I share newly-published and soon-to-be-released books for school librarians. Enjoy this month’s list!
- eBooks for Elementary School by Terence Cavanaugh
Management & Programming
- Best Books for Children, Preschool through Grade 6
- The Collection’s at the Core: Revitalize Your Library with Innovative Resources for the Common Core and STEM by Marcia A. Mardis
- Crash Course in Readers’ Advisory by Cynthia Orr
- Leading the Common Core Initiative: A Guide for K-5 School Librarians by Carl A. Harvey, II & Linda L. Mills
- Library Services from Birth to Five: Delivering the Best Start by Carolynn Rankin & Avril Brock
- Managing the One-Person Library (Chandos Information Professional Series) by Larry Cooperman
- Improving Student Information Search: A Metacognitive Approach (Chandos Information Professional) by Barbara Blummer & Jeffrey M. Kenton
- Teaching Information Skills: Theory and Practice by Jo Webb & Chris Powis
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of my links, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thanks for supporting my site.